Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Snapshot by Penny Black

100_5415

When I am in the mood for "cute", I reach for my Penny Black stamps.  Of course, I do that when I want elegant or in between, too!

I made my own Polaroid frame by using a square Nestie and added the die cut sentiment.  The camera-happy kitty is colored with Copics.  I've added Glossy Accents to the camera and the little birdie.  Simple card with a big smile factor!!

It's amazing what the digital age has brought to photography.  I have so many boxes of photos stored in my house that I won't be able to sort them in my lifetime plus one more!!  I was always so sure I wanted to bring the experience home with me after we traveled.  And I recorded so many family events!  I love digital photos because you can see them instantly, adjust if needed and they don't take up closet space!!

Of course, since Evelyn Rose's arrival I have been connected to her by way of digital photos and the computer. Families that are scattered can have an instant connection without waiting for prints from the photo lab!!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

such a cute card. I've got my new PB stamps and there are two really cute sets. You do cute so well. Enjoy taking lots of photos of Miss Evelyn.

Nat said...

totally cute kitten, such a sweet and fun design!

Unknown said...

Mom, How on Earth are you posting cards when I just saw you holding Evelyn in my living room? Do you have super powers?

Barb said...

So darn cute, Judy! Lovin' those stripes in the background!

I know you're enjoying all that cuddling time with Evelyn! I had to laugh at your son's comment - guess he doesn't know about scheduled posts! Sending hugs! :)

Jill said...

Scott--Your mom has super STAMPING powers! Judy, so glad you are spending lots of time with Evelyn. Can't wait to see some pics. Love this card, my friend! HUGS!

Greta said...

This is so adorable! How smart to use the Nestie--never thought of that!