Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Penny Black Blooming Garden

Penny Black Blooming Garden by judkajudy

As a member of Penny Black's Stamp Squad, I have the joy of using their stamps to make cards and post them to my blog. Today's card is a thank you to be sent to family in Atlanta who hosted us for a wonderful weekend! How we loved sharing their busy life for a couple of days.

I stamped and heat embossed the poppies from Penny Black's transparent set, Blooming Garden. I cut and spread the flower image in order to stamp and emboss the sentiment from Penny Black's Sentimental set. The note card was first stamped with PB's slapstick stamp Dots in Space and the white card stock then attached. I colored little wooden hearts with Copic black ink and then attached the amber gem hearts. Of course, I had to stitch all the parts together.

I am blessed with grandchildren who write thank you notes and try to set a good example!! Hope your week goes well. As much as we love visiting family, it is good to be back to our slower-paced routine!

Thank you for your visit today!!

8 comments:

Betty said...

love the colors you chose - great design!

Lin said...

A beautiful design and more happy colors - love this, Judy!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Judy. Love the way you split the image to add the sentiment.

Unknown said...

I love it! You just amaze me at what you can come up with!

Greta said...

Love the design of this card, Judy! Beautifully done!

Nat said...

this is a beauty, love this!!

sheila said...

This is just too, too lovely Judy! I like every last bit of this card. Also, your granddaughter is so precious! What a beautiful little baby girl. I imagine that you can't get enough of her.

jintyoo7 said...

WOW, absolutely GORGEOUS, Judy :)