Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Graceful by Penny Black

Graceful by Penny Black

I created the white overlay with my "chicken wire" die, and attached it to the tiny checked patterned paper that was a gift from my friend Sally.  I stamped the floral image on another die cut and colored it with Copics.  The little metal tag is from a package I found in the dollar bin at Michael's.

I've been having Blogger issues but have discovered a back door way to create a new post.  For some reason Blogger is saying I have a "page with an invalid ID" and will not allow me to copy and paste to create a post or edit a post once created!!  I am just grateful to have found this back door!!

I am having difficulty with re-entry after my week with Evie and family in Wisconsin.  I think it's withdrawal!!

Anyway, so glad you came by.  Back door friends are the best friends!!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a pretty card, judy!! so sorry that you are having blogger problems!! your granddaughter is just adorable!

Lin said...

This is so country and cute, Judy! Sorry Blogger has been putting you through the wringer. I've not been able to comment when I visit you through Bloglovin, so I've had to go to your site I saved elsewhere......

joy said...

Hi, Judy! Welcome home! I love this pretty card and am glad you were able to figure out a way to create your blog post. I don't know if I could do that. Hope the whole issue gets resolved for you soon!

Nat said...

beautiful card, so summery! :)

Dawn T said...

what a great card. Love the chicken wire background Judy. And I bet you are missing Miss Evie. She is the sweetest looking baby.

Greta said...

Oh what a great card! Love it!