Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Evelyn Rose

Evelyn Rose Goes Nite Nite by judkajudy
Here's Evelyn Rose trying out her crib. She is sleeping downstairs in a bassinet until Mommy is allowed to do the stairs. Honestly, I saw her growing and changing right before my eyes!

Evelyn is such a sweet and calm baby. Fusses a little when hungry. Eats and burps and sleeps. She is just fine when being passed around for cuddles.

I miss holding her and talking to her and teaching her to say "no", "mine" and "I don't wanna". All words every child needs to learn.

Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom, Evelyn is getting huge! She misses you already.

Sally said...

Such a sweet baby, Judy! No one can teach those "special" words like a Grandma can!

Barb said...

Hee, hee! Thanks for the giggle, Judy! She is so sweet! Welcome home - even though I know you'd still rather be there holding her! Hugs to you! :)

joy said...

Me, again! What a cute picture of Evie. Thanks for the giggle - what a good grandma you are! I know from experience how hard it is to come back home after visiting little ones.

Greta said...

So, so sweet! Nothing like baby cuddles--so glad you got some, Judy! I'm sure you'll be making that trip again!