Monday, September 2, 2013

Penny Black with Less is More

Penny Black with Less is More by judkajudy

This week Penny Black is partnering with the Less is More blog.  Clean and Simple isn't as easy as it looks, but I decided to play along with the challenge this week, which is to use a rubber stamp, and watercolor if you choose.  Since I watercolored myself out last week, I skipped that part today!.

 I used Penny Black's Creative Die "Flutters" to make the butterfly. The sentiment is from Penny Black's "Eloquence" set, which I stamped on the inside of the car so it could peek out through the circle "window" I created with Nesties.  I added scoring to the base card stock for some texture and criss crossed some black and white gingham ribbon for the flutterby to rest on.

I will enter this card in the Less is More challenge this week.  You can find all the details here.

And look at the wonderful prize from the new Penny Black catalog:

 
That's it from me!  It was a dark and stormy night here in Huntsville!  But the weather has cleared up and I am hoping everyone was able to enjoy their Labor Day activities!


8 comments:

Greta said...

Oh I really like this card, Judy! You've inspired me to join the challenge.

joy said...

Love your card, Judy! Looks like a pretty present all wrapped up!

Michelle said...

So simple but oh so effective, I love it

Lin said...

BEAUTeous, Judy!! We had some rain come through here, and I think our heat has broken! Yippee!!

Barb said...

I love this card, Judy! The scored lines are such a pretty touch and your butterfly is a gorgeous color!

We are finally getting some cooler weather here - fall is definitely in the air. Hugs!

Rosemary said...

wonderful take on the challenge, judy... perfect CAS design!

Penny Ward said...

oh how gorgeous !!! Love the glitzy butterfly. Superb !!!

Jen Nelson said...

you did a great job judy

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"