Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Snowy Trio by Stacey Yakula for Purple Onion Designs

100_5799.jpg

I know, I know ... this is a duet, not a trio.  But I wanted to add the lamp post diecut and the card just got too crowded.  So I sent the third little snow musician to a different street corner.  Artistic license, you know!

I fell in love with Stacey Yakula's art work the first time I saw it.  This is her second Christmas designing stamps for Purple Onion Designs.  I must give a shout out to Michelle, the owner of POD for the lovely surprise in the package when my stamps arrived.  Tucked in with my stamps was three one dollar bills ... the postage came to less than she charged and she refunded the difference!!  That is customer service plus!!

The clouds are cut from a Lawn Fawn die and the lamp post is from Poppy Stamps, Inc. 

I hope this brought a smile ... the images in this release were irresistible and I need to ink up more of them before the season is over.  Thanks for stopping by. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mother, That card is just darling, the missing snow person is hilarious, you continue to amaze and delight!!!!!

Love your son,

S.A. Schmidlkofer

Cat Craig said...

Judy, this is so cute, i love the snowmen, and the cloud outlines just add to the wonderful whimsey!

Barb said...

Awesome combination of die-cuts, Judy! Such an adorable scene! Love it!!

Dawn T said...

adorable Judy. Great card. I'm sure the other snowman is singing solo somewhere.

Sally said...

Love the use of the lamp post and cloud dies, Judy! This card is adorable. Looking forward to seeing the missing snowman on his street corner! Hugs!

Penny Ward said...

OMG these snowmwn are toooooo adorable. I hope they find their musician friend on the next street corner. hehehe

Loly Borda said...

Adorable scene! Those snowman made me smile! TFS