Saturday, November 30, 2013

Purple Onion Designs

Purple Onion Designs by judkajudy
Purple Onion Designs, a photo by judkajudy on Flickr.

I've used six of the latest images drawn by Stacey Yakula for Purple Onion Designs. I enjoy coloring with pencils on kraft , especially if you can add some white accents!

Thanksgiving is packed away and Christmas is now the theme in my home. I just finished purging and organizing my closet, and I hope Santa notices. Even if he doesn't, I feel better!

I may pop in at a store or two this afternoon. I love seeing and being with people during this time of year.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Barb said...

LOVE your colorful branch, Judy! This card is soooo adorable! Those birdies are just the CUTEST!!

Greta said...

What an adorable card, Judy! Love the snow & your coloring!

Dawn T said...

this is so sweet Judy. The colours are awesome on the kraft. Love the snow

Joan B said...

adorable!