Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lily Pad Inspiration Challenge

Lily Pad Inspiration Challenge by judkajudy
I love the new Lily Pad Cards blog and this card is for the Inspiration Challenge that closes in about one hour! I was out having a brithday dinner with my bridge club and so I got started very late on this project!

I was inspired by the color palette for the May CCC that Deborah Nolan created and administrates over at the Lily Pad.

I thought this Echinacea digi was perfect for a Get Well card!!

Hope you had a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

wow Judy ~ you are fast becoming the Queen of Digi's. Great combination of real and digi stamps.

donna mikasa said...

I'm bowing to you...Queen of Digis! I've never seen this TD digi before! Great colors and I like how you attached the sentiment, too!

Barb said...

Just the mention of bridge club brings back wonderful memories of my mom, Judy. She loved her bridge club. . .they called it "Naughty Tuesday" (hee, hee.) They had such fun! I love this beautiful card! Your flowers look so pretty and I love the colors and sentiment banner! Have a great weekend! :)

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is stunning Judy, I love the echinacea flower and I love your card.
Is this a tiffany digi, I can't see it on the site?

Vicky said...

What a lovely card! I like the way you colored the flower and the stitching is the perfect finishing touch.