Friday, June 3, 2011

It's a Tiffany Doodles Day!!

I am such a fan of Tiffany's Doodles! Her images range from stinkin' cute to amazingly elegant! Tiffany's drawings are not only her own original images, she also creates digi's based on her beautiful nature photography. Thus, lovely life-like images of birds and flowers.

I am posting three cards I made with one of her new-release Doodles, Fat Birdbath. I did three cards because I couldn't decide if I wanted to use the image in a small, medium or large size version. That's the joy of digi's! You can re-size them to suit your creative fancy.


100_3510

100_3512

100_3507

After re-sizing the image, I colored the bird and his bath with Copic markers. The musical notes are from ClipArt! I really wanted to show the bird so happy he was making music! I love the texture that stitching adds to a card. The sentiments are computer-generated. This little guy makes me so happy I could sing!!

Tiffany has just re-designed her blog.

Now you can find all sorts of helpful features, including information on how to work with digi's! And there is always a freebie digi image on Thursdays! What's not to like?

Did I mention there's a sale?



Hope your weekend is off to a good start. It's a sunny and HOT day here in Alabama. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, this is a must-have, Judy! LOVE each of them and especially because of the music you included!!

Barb said...

Judy, you've got me giggling! These are a riot! Love the music and those fun sentiments! Such a cute, fat bird!

Dawn T said...

too cute Judy.. Love how you made all of these... just shows what you can do with the digital sizings.

donna mikasa said...

You rocked these digis, Judy! Love the clever sentiments, too!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ah, too cute Judy! Look at her taking her bath! Lovely image!

Cathy A said...

Judy this is just adorable, love this little bird taking a cooling bath