Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year to my Special Friends

It's a new year and I am playing with new stamps!  This adorable image is from Penny Black's new Love and Friendship release. 

30-270 Mimi's Love
 
Just simple stamping and Copic coloring along with some Washi Tape borders.  One of my New Year's resolutions is to use up some of the supplies that I seem to collect rather than use.  Washi tape is at the top of that list (just ahead of sequins).

http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/

And it is a Run with Scissors day on the Penny Black blog.  Come see what I've come up with after a week of inspiration by Therese Calvird.

And I wish all of my visitors a very Happy New Year.  I look forward to another year of learning and sharing with my stamping friends.  Thank you for your visits and encouragement, it does mean so much.