Thursday, February 6, 2014

Final Valentine!


 
This is the last Valentine I needed to make and it's for the early-teen grandson.  This might be the last year I can send "cute" ... hope he enjoys it!
 
I used the Sizzix "House"dies designed by Karen Burnison to make this pop 'n cut card.  I have so much fun adding decorations and of course, the Penny Black hedgie.
 


The front of the card is never the main attraction ....

The magic is all in the inside!!  Hearts, banners, gingham and a hedgie ... all sending hugs and kisses.  And my white gel pen was working the day I made this so I added white accents wherever the spirit dictated!  Glossy accents add some shine, which isn't showing up in the picture!
 
Now that I have the cards made and some books for Eveie, it's time to put everything in the mail and send hugs and kisses to those grandkids!!
 
Don't know where this week disappeared to ... another weekend almost here.  Thanks for your visit; I love company!!

Stamps:  Penny Black Piece of My Heart  30-042
              Penny Black From the Heart  30-207

Dies:      Penny Black Creative Dies Love Expressions  30-207
              Sizzix  Houses  658794

9 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Adorable card Judy... See you're a master at these now!!! Xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Andrew will love it, especially if you slip an Abe Lincoln inside, nothing says Valentine's Day like cold hard Cash.

Love,

Your son.

Barb said...

Wow, Judy! This is awesome! Love the outside but you're right - the inside is just fabulous!

joy said...

Oh, yes - the inside is definitely the star of this card! Fabulous work, Judy!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, my goodness! How cool is this? You are becoming the PnC Princess! I saw this on FB but wanted to visit here and see it up close. It.is.awesome!!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card for your grandson, judy!

Dawn T said...

really cute Judy. I'm sure he'll love it.

Greta said...

Wow--this is amazing, Judy!

Water Heater Repair Garden Grove said...

Loved reaading this thank you