Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lost Without You

30-248  Lost Without You
Penny Black's latest release Sunny Stamping includes images for making masculine cards.   Hooray!!  The Transparent set Lost Without You will make Father's Day cards easy peasy!


For this card, I used a thin sheet of green cork for my card base and everything but the suit jacket was stamped on cork.  I like how the texture adds to the "guyness" of the card.

It's hard to believe we are in the last days of May.  I've always felt that May was our reward for all of the dreary and brutal days of winter. 
 
Thanks so much for your visit ... I am back to house cleaning mode which happens every time we plan to be away.  Love coming home to a clean house!! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

fun father's day card, judy!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Judy. Enjoy your break away.