Sunday, November 28, 2010

Digital Hero Arts Santa


Digital Hero Arts Santa
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
Last summer I took a short course on using Paint Shop Pro. i was able to buy the software on Ebay for $10 and I have been practicing ever since. I am probably the last person to figure out how to load digital images into my computer and then retrieve them! Unzipping files was a mystery; but I was determined to figure the system out!

I am really excited about my new collection of digital images. This is a Santa from Hero Arts. The original image is colored in the traditional red Santa suit. But I was practicing using "paint bucket" in Paint Shop Pro and changed the colors! I am liking the sage green outfit! I also spent an hour and a half winding a bobbin and rethreading my sewing machine! I think the sewing machine has become more of a mystery than digital stamps!

Thanks for stopping by! I am busy making more Christmas cards. Since we put the tree up yesterday, I am starting to feel more like Christmas!!

P.S. We ate the last of the turkey leftovers for lunch!

3 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE him in these colors! I'm in the Christmas mood, too!

donna mikasa said...

I think I remember this Santa from a while back. HA is turning a lot of their "oldies" into digis--lucky you! I love the colors on this Santa and the stitching was totally worth it. Gives it a nice, finished touch!

Nancy said...

I hear ya with the sewing machine...I keep trying with limited success. Your stitching looks pretty good to me and I love your re-colored Santa, what lovely colors! You are becoming very skilled with the digis.