Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Scramble

100_1851

Here's the Thanksgiving company posing for a group photo before they set off for the golf course and a frindly scramble! If the folks in the photo were numbered from 1 to 8, reading from left to right, (1) is the new man in my daughter's life, Dan. (2) is my DH. (3) is youngest son, Scott. (4) is daughter Kathy. (5) is my nephew Ken. (6) is Scott's girlfriend Sara. (7) is my first-born, Todd. (8) is Ken's wife Ikwe.

We had a great visit! Our family plays cards and board games when we gather. Someone pulled out a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle which was worked on over two days. We had a hilarious game of "Beyond Balderdash" and stayed up one evening until 1:30 am playing Hearts!! Lots of laughing, sibling bickering and memory sharing! I love it when someone starts a conversation with, "Mom, remember when ...." and off we go, down memory lane!