Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's Saturday Morning!!


And I am running with my scissors on the Penny Black blog today!! 

http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/

But before I go, here's an easy peasy Halloween card I made using only Penny Black dies and a bit of patterned paper!  What did we do before we had so many wonderful dies??


I've used three different die sets:  Haunted Hollow 51-073; Eek 51-077; Boo Crew 51-075.

As you read this, I am traveling from Huntsville to Cincinnati, Ohio for a stamping retreat with just a few of my close stamping friends!   Five days spent with forty fun, funny, creative and caring women! 

It's been a crazy couple of weeks at our house, culminating with a car accident last Saturday which totaled our one remaining car!  Again, a distracted driver "didn't see" Larry in his red SUV and crunched right into him!  No serious injuries, just a lot of inconvenience and worry. 

We are enjoying some cooler temperatures.  I think Fall is making its arrival!!   See you next week!!

2 comments:

mimijudy1975 said...


Judy, I am thankful no one was hurt.It is just a shock to suddenly get hit. Hope you can get a replacement soon Take care !

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Halloween card. Loved your Run with Scissors post today.