Thursday, July 12, 2012

Deasey Rossie and Canine

Deasey Rossie and Canine by judkajudy
More digi images from Deasey Designs! I've used the dog, fence and tree from the Canines set and of course, Rossie! The sky and ground are patterned papers and I've colored the images wtih Copics.

The little canine reminds me of our dog Cooper! Couldn't resist this set!

We have had blessed rain for three days; sadly, it is too late to save the second corn crop. The temperatures have dropped to a more tolerable range and life is a bit easier.

Hope your weather is brining good things to where you live!! Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Judy! He really does look like Cooper! :) Adorable card - thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight!

Dawn T said...

Cute card Judy. I thought of Cooper straight away when I saw this over on your Flickr stream.