Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Friends

100_3323 by judkajudy
100_3323, a photo by judkajudy on Flickr.

I was at Michael's a couple of weekends ago to see if they had revamped their paper crafting section (they hadn't) when I found this clear stamp set by Sandylion. There are 17 clear stamps and it was on clearance (don't you love that word?) for $5.99! The images make me smile! The clouds are a diecut from Die-namics at My Favorite Things. Evenutally someone in my family will receive this card for Easter!

Has Spring arrived where you live? The dogwood trees are in bloom here in Northern Alabama and add such beauty to ordinary streets! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is too darling Judy! Just wanna hug that sheep and the little chickie is just my style!!

Barb said...

This is so cute, Judy! Love those clouds! We finally got some warmer temps here in Minnesota! Felt so good today. . .the pansy bowls arrived in the floral department at work too! They make me happy! :)

Nancy K said...

Adorable, that little sheep puts a smile on my face! I love a good clearance buy too.
blessings~

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is too cute, Judy! I love that sheep, too!