Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bridge is this Friday

And I am a hostess which means I bring tallies for our two tables. I had fun using Hero Arts digital tag shape as well as the digi Santa. I used the HA ledger stamp as background, added embossed snow flakes and some snowflake embellishments. The embelli's were in a prize package from Barb. The ribbon is hand dyed rayon seam binding from my friend Donna Mikasa. I hated to use it because I want to have it forever, but i love the curly bow look! There's stickles on the white trim and beard of Santa and glossy accents, too! It took me half the morning and a very messy desk, but I know the ladies wil love them and wonder how I did that!

4 comments:

Alice said...

lovely tags, Judy! wonderful details and colors! hope you have fun!

donna mikasa said...

White seam binding coming so you can ink up your ribbons to match! Wonderful tallies, Judy!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Judy, these tags are stunning, love all the detail that you put into them. Great job.

Karen B. said...

These are so beautiful, love that you can produce more than one of them! If you want to take a gander over here, there's something for you! http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/2010/12/holly-jolly-chair-winner.html